Small Groups for learning, support, and accountability are an important part of spiritual growth and formation. St. Matthias UMC is continually adding more opportunities. Come, experience the love of Christ together in the following opportunities:
- GriefShare If you or people you know has experienced the lost of a family member or friend join us on the journey in a 13 week class. Contact the church office for more information. There are no sessions currently scheduled.
- Monday Prayer in the church sanctuary on Mondays at 10:00 AM. Not currently meeting.
- God’s Celebrators uses the Upper Room Wednesday devotion and discussion points. They meet at 1:00-2:00 PM on Tuesdays via Zoom. The POC is Mary Ella Fuquay 540-479-8285.
- Upper Room uses the Upper Room Wednesday devotion and discussion points. They meet Thursdays at 5:45 PM, The POC: Erica Murray 540-907-3263. Not currently meeting in person.
- Couples Study and Fellowship uses various books with a variety of topics. They meet every other Friday evening at 7:00 PM in homes of group members. The POC is Peg Jones, 540-775-5729. Not currently meeting.
- Men’s Bible Study is meeting via Zoom 8:00 AM Saturday morning. The POC is Patrick Lonergan.
- Wednesday Evening Sunday School is meeting via Zoom. Please contact Patrick Lonergan for more information. The current study is based on the series “The Chosen”.
- Tuesday Ladies Bible Study is meeting via Zoom. Please contact Peg Jones for more information.