Small Groups for learning, support, and accountability are an important part of spiritual growth and formation. St. Matthias UMC is continually adding more opportunities. Come, experience the love of Christ together in the following opportunities:
- GriefShare If you or people you know has experienced the lost of a family member or friend join us on the journey in a 13 week class. Contact the church office for more information.
- Monday Prayer in the church sanctuary on Mondays at 10:00 AM.
- God’s Celebrators uses the Upper Room Wednesday devotion and discussion points. They meet at 1:00-2:00 PM on Tuesdays in homes of the group members. The POC is Mary Ella Fuquay 540-479-8285.
- Upper Room uses the Upper Room Wednesday devotion and discussion points. They meet Thursdays at 5:45 PM, The POC: Erica Murray 540-907-3263.
- Couples Study and Fellowship uses various books with a variety of topics. They meet every other Friday evening at 7:00 PM in homes of group members. The POC is Peg Jones, 540-775-5729.
- Pray Like A Man is a men’s prayer and spiritual support group, meets from 7:00-7:30 AM on Saturdays at the church. All are welcome. The POC is Matt McBride, 540-371-0725.
- Men’s Bible Study imeet at 8:00 AM on Saturdays at the church. The POC is Gordon Payne, 540-850-7897.